• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign GPU Acceleration Problem - Mac

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on documents in Indesign CC 2015 and since a couple of days now in Indesign CC 2017 I found a strange behavior of the GPU Acceleration. I am in iMac with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M GPU, so GPU Acceleration is supported.

I found a bug, that Indesign doesn't show/render Illustrator saved EPS Files if they are placed on a masters side and GPU Acceleration ist switched on.

If I replace the EPS with an Illustrator AI file, the GPU Acceleration works fine, and the Element on a master page is visible in the work area of Indesign.

If I turn off GPU Acceleration, also the EPS Files are shown properly as they should!

A bug of the GPU Acceleration?

I am working on Sierra 10.12.1 now, but had the same behavior under El Capitan 10.11.6!

My GPU Info in Indesign shows this:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-24 um 09.16.14.jpg

Anyone else with that problem?

Any Developers here they could help?

BR,

Henry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henry,

I tried your scenario and i was not able to reproduce this issue. It seems this issue might be specific to your document.

Can you please share your document for further analysis.

Please share your packaged document to sharewithID@adobe.com Or share a dropbox/creative cloud link for document.

Thanks

-Sumit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your quick reply!

Okay, therefor you think it is a document problem, i will try to figure out first if this is the problem and come back to you later.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to share the document, cause it is a customers manual!
I will try, if I can reproduce the error in a new document.
BR,
Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines