• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i need this effect!!

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo Nov 24, 09 37 19.jpghey guys , i really need your help , if someone knows this effect please let me know i need thisss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can we see this in motion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its a vine so here's the link
https://vine.co/v/5XKWdreU6DB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That just looks like it's randomly blending back and forth between the footage and a Fractal Noise that has a Colorama effect on Top that cycles through its input/ output phase to create the psychedelic hue shifts. Merely a matter of tweaking the parameters to achieve the look. alternatively using a duplicate of the footage with heave application of CC Vector Blur followed by the Colorama could create this kind of smeary/ noisy pattern just as well.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines