• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing the graded score page

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2008 Jul 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I'm creating a single question, I don't really need the default grading page that you get whenever you create a question page. i.e. I don't need to know I get 100% when completing a single question.
So I delete the grading page.
When I run the application, the question page is dimmed. I thought the interaction has been disabled, but I can still use the interaction. How do I prevent the page from dimming, and why does it dim
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2008 Jul 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Instead of deleting the page, try the following:
Select Quizz/Quizz Preferences
Select the Settings node
Deselect the tick for "Show Score at end of Quizz"

Your question will still work, but the user will not see any graded page now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Thanks for the info. It removes the graded page, but then I find the question page becomes dimmed, even though it still works. See demo:
http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/dl/programme/sample/fe03p7c10/fe03p7c10.htm
I managed to solve this by sticking a blank page before and after the question page, but I'm not sure if this is an correct way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction, sticking a blank page before and after doesn't seem to make a difference. I thought it did, but just tested it now, and it doesn't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry to flip flop on this, yes it does seem to work with a blank page before and after. i.e. doesn't dim
Anyway, you get my drift.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 28, 2008 Jul 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

Got the drift, understand the condition and sympathise intenseley. All jokes aside, check your timeline on the question slide. Each question slide has got a pause point built in and if this is too close to the beginning or end of the slide, then you will have a fade effect on the slide. My suggestion is to have the slide display for at least 2 seconds, with the pause point in the middle i.e pause after 1 second. This should then clear up any transition effects that are showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources