• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

isolating a an object in the background

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guyysssss! So I am working on this camera shake movement, basically i have this image of a window looking out to a town, i added the camera movement to shake it, but it shakes the whole thing,  i don't want the image from the window (the town) to shake. How do i go around that? Basically its this image

Thank you!Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 18.14.55.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Yep you can cut in photoshop If you want them to move separately. You will need to place the window and room layer above the outside layer and complete additional background for the outside so when the room moves, it won't show tranparent/background color where the layers move from each other. Some effects can be used to extend background like motion tile and CC repetile. or just do this in Ps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you move the camera this means all layers that are 3d will move along with it. if you want some layers to not be affected, you can instead use a null and connect your layers to a null and shake the null.

BTW it appears you are using rotobrush on a still image and you wouldn't want to do that. you should cut the image in Photoshop if it's pixels and free up some memory for Ae to deal with processing the animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh, I see what you mean Roei, but that image is a whole layer, with the outside as well. I do want the inside of the room to move but the image outside be still. Yeah, I might try cutting it in photoshop actually, Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep you can cut in photoshop If you want them to move separately. You will need to place the window and room layer above the outside layer and complete additional background for the outside so when the room moves, it won't show tranparent/background color where the layers move from each other. Some effects can be used to extend background like motion tile and CC repetile. or just do this in Ps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines