Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse CC 2017 is live! All that you need to know

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Welcome aboard the latest version of Adobe Muse!

This new version comes with lots of performance-enhancing improvements. I suggest going through the following documents to get a good understanding of all that you will discover with the latest version.

Ensuring a smooth upgrade to Adobe Muse CC 2017

What’s New in Adobe Muse CC 2017

System Requirements

If you do not see the latest version listed, click the gear icon on your CC desktop application, and select Check for app updates.

Note: Please create separate posts for questions about this release. This post is an announcement. While I am not locking it now, I will do that if this post becomes a catch-all for such questions.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated and unchecked remove older versions and it still removed Muse 2015.  Very annoyed by that as I was still using 2015 and have templates that are not compatible with the new version yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. I have heard of that from a couple of other users. I will report it to the download and install team. Thank you for letting us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having difficulties with my embeds now.   When I look at the page I'm using to embedded it comes up fine, but when I try to reveal a page with the embedded within it I get this error.   This is causing a lot of problems for me. I've looked through your forum and can't figure it out. This is new since this upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing for troubleshooting this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse 2017.0 does not start on my MacBook:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-08 um 21.53.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christian Reselski did you receive any errors during the installation process?  You can find details on how to locate errors within the installation logs at Creative Cloud download and install errors​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 0 fatal errors, 0 warnings but some errors in the log-file: Error in stoping manager threads. That's all.

After Deinstallation with deleting presets and new installation it is the same.

Any Idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

​I have had an ongoing problem with Adobe Muse ever since updating to 2017. It would crash upon launch a few times then finally open. Now it crashes every time and will not open.

​

​Two days I spent 3 hours on the phone with Adobe tech reps trying to figure out what the problem was, and both times the rep told me they would escalate the issue to a senior level tech person and ask them to call me. Yet both times I never received a call back. Instead a number of days later I receive this email response:

​

​With this response, we believe your issue is resolved and have therefore closed your case 0188353384.   If your support case has not been completed to your satisfaction or you need to contact us on this issue again, please reference your case number.

​

​As you can imagine, I'm pretty frustrated and fed up with lack of customer support. Now it is actually costing me money because I cannot even open my client's website to make changes. I need help ASAP! Please ask a Senior Tech Support agent to contact me, preferably someone from the US, as I've gotten nowhere with the other tech support staff. They really don't seem to know how to fix this issue.

​

Please HELP resolve his issue. It has now become a very serious problem.

​

​Thank you.

​

​Andrea LeHeup

​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was sent to me by Adobe as a fix. It is asking me to partake in a private beta preview. How is this supposed to fix the problem that I'm having? I'm not interested in being a tester for Adobe. I just want the products that I'm paying for to work properly. Here's the msg I received with a link to the beta testing your company is proposing that I download. Seems questionable to me.

Thanks so much. We've reviewed your case notes. Were you able to try downloading the hotfix pre-release here?  http://museprerelease.com/discussion/4462/muse-cc-2017-0-1-hotfix/p1?new=1

That has a fix for the issues you're having with Muse.

-Britt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I see that participation in this Private Beta Program requires adhering to a non-disclosure agreement. See below:

Adobe© Muse™ Private Beta Program

The Adobe Muse team wants your help. If you agree to participate in the Adobe Muse private beta program, you'll have access to new features before they are released to the public, and your feedback will help shape the future of the product.

• Participating in the Adobe Muse beta program will require you to adhere to the terms of a Non-Disclosure agreement.
  • The private beta is a version of Adobe Muse that runs alongside the current public version.
  • Adobe will automatically receive anonymous information about how you use Adobe Muse when using the private beta.
  • Files created in the private beta version cannot be used in any previous versions, but will still work in all future versions.
  • All feedback about the new features in the Adobe Muse beta should be confined to a private forum. Simply click the Feedback button in the upper right corner of the beta version of Adobe Muse to provide your input.
  • You can stop participating at any time by deleting the Adobe Muse Prerelease application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following :

Start Muse and Klick on another program immediately, that Muse is not in the Focus.

This solved my start up problem.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Thank you. I just did as you asked and you are right, Muse did finally open. Perhaps you should train the Adobe Muse tech team since nobody there seems to know what they're doing.adobe issues​ adobemuse2017​ adobe crashing​

Best,

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked but! It finally started 2017 upgrade when I started another app immediately. But it now won't start unless I do the same thing, start another app at the same time. What can I do to avoid this???

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wait some days, until the fix for this known bug is released.

Alternatively, you may sign in to museprerelease.com and load the newest prerelease version, where ihr bug is already fixed.

By the way: As a workaround you don't have to start another app. It is enough, if you take Muse out if fokus by clicking onto the desktop, a Finder window or onto a window of a different application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your not alone with this issue. When I first upgraded to 2017 all was good, but now I have nothing but issues. When Muse does open I still can do anything as it says there is some database file missing (error 3125). When it does  open I can no longer export it (error message: Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try downloading our next Muse prerelease build and check if you are getting the same issue.

To download the new prerelease build go to - https://museprerelease.com

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the newest prerelease and it does the exact same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2017 update scroll erorrerror.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime you try to change the 'page name' in a template and/or in Page Properties Muse crashes. Also, I get the same screen as Kelserjah When posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page was different on different computers in different projects all the same error in 2017 after update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse 2017 does not start on my MacPro with Sierra.

So far I have taken the following steps:

• I have deleted the preferences cache and restarted.
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled Muse
  • I have signed out of Creative Cloud and signed back in again

No errors in the “Install.log".

Any help or suggestions on how to get me back up and running would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Adobe Customer care for help with your issue Contact us | Adobe

This forum post is an announcement. Please create individual posts for issues with this release to ensure faster resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Try starting Muse using Shift key pressed.

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error #3128 with Adobe Muse release 2017.0.0.149

Because now with this version I can not open the file Adome Muse in my corporate network? Every time I open a file me error # 3128 or # 3125 in precent version I've never had problems working with files on the network also
It 'a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines