• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase images, not a subscription

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this has been asked several times before, but I too am having difficulty.  I am logged into my account using Internet Explorer, so not sure if I need to use another browser.  I have several (well, more than a dozen) images in my Library that I would like to purchase for use on a website.  I do not wish to buy a subscription.  How do I go about purchasing the images in my library?  Is it possible to only purchase a few images (and not get a subscription).  Or should I get a subscription to obtain the images I want and then cancel after 1 or 2 months?  Again, I am an individual (not a business), so  subscription does not make sense for me.  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

I was finally able to get to a PC with working Google Chrome browser. Thanks. It worked in incognito. As you said, only one image at a time. Thankfully, I only need to purchase about a dozen

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ed,

When you say that you have images in your library, do you mean the Creative Cloud library?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena - it is the library that I saved the images to in my Adobe Stock account. See screen shot. I have 7 images saved in my library and plan to add more if I can figure out how to buy without a subscription.

Thanks,

Ed

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ed, I don't see any screenshot on the thread.

Can you send it again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the screenshot you posted showing your attempt with the browser? The screenshot posted looks like it's Safari. Also, if you didn't already you have to use Chrome in incognito mode, regular mode won't work. Also, you may have to purchase the images you want one at a time, not as a bundle through the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was finally able to get to a PC with working Google Chrome browser. Thanks. It worked in incognito. As you said, only one image at a time. Thankfully, I only need to purchase about a dozen

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem earlier as well. I found that using Google Chrome in the incognito mode allowed me to purchase a single image without a problem. Not sure why that is, but it has worked at least for some other people as well. May want to give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using Google Chrome from iPad and still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ed,

I tried to check your account but could not find any licenses for Stock.

Did you try to download the images from your library folder as in the screenshot?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The idea of cancelling after a month or two won't wash, so don't subscribe if that's your plan.  I just tried and was told I would have to pay $145 fee (50% of the cost of the rest of my "contract").  The site then offered me 60 days without charge then the monthly fee would start up again.  Of course, I accepted it.  I am finding this is not easy to use and after reading other posts, I am worried I may be charged for an image without knowing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Appreciate the feedback. Adobe better work out this "glitch" of buying single images. When at my sister in laws over Thanksgiving, I was able to get the single image purchase option when on google chrome (in incognito mode), but when I tried this from my home computer, the single image purchase option "disappeared" when I went to click on it and it changed to the subscription option. When I say "disappeared", yes I mean the option just vanished in front of my eyes, and all I was left with were subscription options, which I do not want. This is very bizarre and Adobe is going to lose sales from me because I cannot purchase the images I want individually.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still am trying to purchase 8 images.  Other than going incognito in Google Chrome browser, is there anything else I can do?  I just want to purchase 8 images individually (i.e., no subscription).  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Customers,

We are happy to announce our new offering- Credit Packs on Adobe Stock.

In the past, we had multiple queries related to Single image purchase- with the introduction of CREDIT PACKSyou can now purchase these credits from Adobe and use the Credits to buy images and videos as per your requirement. The validity for the purchased credits will be 1-year(exceptions Japan- validity for 6 months only).

As of now, we are offering 6 different CREDIT PACK sizes, there are further discounts available on larger credit packs.

So why wait- update the thread today to know more on CREDIT PACKS

Please see our offering for Credit packs here:

Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

For more details read our FAQ:

Credit packs for Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions regarding CREDIT PACKS.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having trouble purchasing an individual standard license asset. I have tried going incognito in Chrome but it still only supplies the subscription option. When I go to "See All Plans" I can see the buy individual option but when i click the CTA it still only pulls up the base subscription option as a selected choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started