• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to switch to Student CC Annual plan, prepaid?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Student and Subscript Annual plan, paid monthly for Student (US 19.99) on Nov.1,2016.

Today I cancelled this Plan to switch to CC Annual Plan for Student (Because in Black Friday the price reduce to US 15.99/MO OR US 191,88/yr)

However the system is not allow me to buy it.

How can I do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a student you should strive to research...  If you click the link in the advertisement that indicates "see terms" you will uncover the following...

Capture.PNG

If you were already a member, you are can no longer qualify as a first time member.

You probably will end up wishing you also checked your license agreement regarding early cancellation, unless you just got the subscription recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply. I was a student member ( I subscript the student plan on Nov 1, 2016). Because I saw the black Friday Promotion,so want switch to  the new price plan today. However the system is not allow me.

And then I cancelled  my current plan and try to re-subscript CC on Promotion Price. But it didn't work also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines