Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Never been able to open Muse (Error #3125) , other CC programs work fine

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently bought/installed the CC suite. I've had no issues with any programs besides Muse. I get an error prompt when trying to launch:

Adobe Muse CC has encountered an error and will now exit. Please report the last few actions you took leading up to this error to the Adobe Muse CC team.

[SQLC/internalAttach] SQLError: Error #3125: Unable to open the database file. '.details:'near's':syntax error', operation:'attach', detailID'2003'

I've yet to successfully launch Muse (ever), it's been terribly frustrating.  Searching for the error and trying solutions I found on the forums hasn't provided an answer.  The Error appears after Muse loads and opens the project window ('Open Project', 'New Project', etc.).

Specs:

Windows 10 Pro (up to date)   |   Intel i5-6600 3.3Ghz   |   32GB Ram   |   64-bit OS   |   NVIDIA GTX 1080

Drives:

(C:) Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB: 57GB avail (Windows and CC Suite installed here)

(D:) 2TB HDD: 1.25TB avail (from my last computer)

I downloaded all programs included with CC; no issues (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.).  No previous versions of any CC application has ever been installed on this computer.

Solutions I've tried:

-Re-booting (yes, I tried turning it off and on again... )

-Updating Windows + All Drivers

-Fully reinstalling CC Muse

-Cleaning up both HDs/Scanning for Viruses, Malware, etc.

-Registry Repair/Defragmentation

My gut tells me it has something to do with my old HDD.  When I built this PC, I did a completely fresh install of Windows onto the new SSD, and later added my old HDD for the storage.   My previous computer (with the old HDD) did have some CC apps installed a while back (never Muse though).   Could this somehow be causing the issue? Again, both Windows and the CC suite are installed on the new (C:) SSD drive, I've even deleted any Adobe related files/folders on the (D:) drive.

Any suggestions/help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try downloading our next Muse prerelease build and check if you are getting the same issue.

To download the new prerelease build go to - https://museprerelease.com

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://museprerelease.com/   is marked as not secure ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try this link instead - Adobe Muse Private Beta Program  

-Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines