• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Localizar/Alterar, não funciona na versão 2017.0 Liberar, o que devo fazer?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa tarde a todos,

na ultima versão do Indesgn não consigo usar a função Localizar/Alterar, o que devo fazer?, será um bug do programa?, existe alguma solução?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you have another workspace as you can change the menu commands to show or to hide if you want. What workspace do you use and did you try to reset it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Willi,

i'm using the Indesign on windows, when i try to locate next the program blocks and i only have one workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there is something missing from the by default installed files. In such a case I would recommend to uninstall and install again.

Viele Grüße

Willi Adelberger

Am 25.11.2016 um 09:35 schrieb fassalusaf42039044 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Adobe Community

Localizar/Alterar, não funciona na versão 2017.0 Liberar, o que devo fazer?

Antwort von fassalusaf42039044 in InDesign - Komplette Diskussion anzeigen

Hi Willi,

i'm using the Indesign on windows, when i try to locate next the program blocks and i only have one workspace.

Sie können auf diese Nachricht antworten, indem Sie diese E-Mail beantworten oder die Nachricht unter Adobe Community aufrufen

Starten Sie eine neue Diskussion in InDesign per E-Mail oder unter Adobe Community

Sie folgen Localizar/Alterar, não funciona na versão 2017.0 Liberar, o que devo fazer? in diesen Aktivitätenlisten: Posteingang

Diese E-Mail wurde Ihnen von Adobe Community gesendet, da Sie ein registrierter Benutzer sind.

Sie können sich sofort von Adobe Community abmelden oder die E-Mail-Häufigkeit in Ihren Einstellungen anpassen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines