• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurb book

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a book started and saved in Blurb within Lightroom. How do I add more photos to the book?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

In addition to what wobertc says you can go to the collections panel and right-click on the saved book collection and choose “Set As Target Collection”

You can then randomly select photos from anywhere in the grid e.g. folders, collections, quick collection and simply press the B key to add photos instead of drag & drop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find an answer yet?

I select photos, open the book module, then immediately "Create a Saved Book" Collection.

I always re-open the book by selecting this 'Book' collection, or clicking on the small white arrow at the end of the Book collections name.

As to the question- To add more photos- Drag them from the Library Grid View onto the 'Saved Book' collection in the collections panel.

The 'added' photos will appear at the right-end of the filmstrip and can be dragged onto pages in the book.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what wobertc says you can go to the collections panel and right-click on the saved book collection and choose “Set As Target Collection”

You can then randomly select photos from anywhere in the grid e.g. folders, collections, quick collection and simply press the B key to add photos instead of drag & drop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines