• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect CC 2017 has stopped working

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I tried many time to launch AE CC 2017 but it has always the same message "Adobe After Effect CC 2017 has stopped working..."

I already tried to uninstall and re-install it, also rename the folders in %appdata% and document by old etc... (found that in the forum) but still the same problem.

Could you help please? A file has beeen created.

System: Win 7 64bits

This is a part of the crash file

Process:                AfterFX.exe [5324]

Path:                   C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2017\Support Files\AfterFX.exe

Product Version:        14.0.1.5

File Version:           14.0.1.5

Code Type:              x64

Parent Process:         explorer.exe [2068]

Date/Time:              2016-11-23 20:36:40 Amér. du Sud orien.

OS Version:             6.1.7601.23569

Report ID:              ae67bd96-b1d5-11e6-8686-3085a9958722

Time Awake Since Boot:  1592 seconds

Crashed thread:         2 [7204] THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL

Exception Code:         0xc0000417

Exception Parameters:  

Exception Message:      3221226519 Un paramètre non valide a été passé à une fonction d’exécution C.

Application Specific Information:

C:\Windows\system32\amdocl64.dll

Thread 0: [1500] THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL

0 ntdll               0x0000000076fbc1da ? ZwCreateSection + 10

1 guard64             0x00000000fc9d9a12 ? Exported + 68018

2 ???? (  Error: 126 Le module spécifié est introuvable. ) 0x0000000080770052 ? Unknown - () [  Error:126 Le module spécifié est introuvable. ]

3 ???? (  Error: 126 Le module spécifié est introuvable. ) 0x000000000082e4e8 ? Unknown - () [  Error:126 Le module spécifié est introuvable. ]

4 ???? (  Error: 126 Le module spécifié est introuvable. ) 0x00000000000f0005 ? Unknown - () [  Error:126 Le module spécifié est introuvable. ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this:

1. try to run the software as administrator - (right click->run as administrator)
  2. try disabling firewalls or antivirus/malware scanner and see if that works
  3. try reset your preferences: Reset After Effects Preferences
  4. re-install the application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thks for the answer

I tried 1, 2, and 4 (I cannot start the application so the 3rd is not applicable).

Still the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried 1, 2, and 4 (I cannot start the application so the 3rd is not applicable).

it does not require to start it, this happens before the splash screen appears. you can do it another way. go to: (Windows) \Users\[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\After Effects\[version]

and delete the after effects txt preferences file called: Adobe After Effects 14.0 Prefs.txt. it will force Ae to create a new one upon launching again.

if this does not work I would contact support here: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roei-

I have another thread much like this one a few threads down that has not been answered.  So I asked for official support contact info.  The link you give drops one in a menu system where one has to make a discrete selection to get in.  There are no options for After Effects support.  This is part of the frustration I feel and I bet others here feel with the seeming lack of support for this program.

How do others get on chat with After Effects support (or on the phone)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do others get on chat with After Effects support (or on the phone)?

once you are through with the questions, you will get options for chat and phone. I have now visited the thread you mention, get the chat support and fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shortcut to delete the preferences - ctrl alt shift (on PC) - does not work if you do it from your taskbar shortcut. It worked for me but I had to do it from the shortcut in the following folder

windows/ProgramFiles/adobe/AdobeAfterEffectsCC2017

It worked for me, it fixed the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renamed the folder "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\After Effects" to "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\After Effects1" and it worked for me but I've heard that this issue could happen if you change your audio devices. It sounds weird but I had the same problem with Premiere. For example, if you save your project and close the app and unplug your headphones or speakers and try to run the program again it may crash. Most of the problems that I've had with Pr and Ae had been because of audio hardware. (Sorry for my English. I tried my best to explain it )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines