Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big problems importing a clip

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I used A Z screen recorder for android in order to video an app.

I watch my clip which is a .mp4 and everything is perfect.

When I then import it into after effects and find the audio is out and not aligned with what's going on. The video freezes at some points and the audio continues.

So I tried doing this without audio. And the result was better,  but now I see certain parts in the clip go through at 50x the speed. Then it goes back to normal speed. Then it will speed up again or lag.

- I've tried converting the clip to a .mov using the adobe encoder

- I've tried doing this on premier pro and it still does not work.

This is the file: Dropbox - wbw.mp4

Any help would be greatly appreciated i've been stuck on this for 2 days!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add these issues are when importing the clip. I don't even get to the rendering stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

right of the bat when importing your file you can see something is wrong. the frame rate is weird

and VLC shoes the same

when downloading your file I did not hear any audio. in Vlc there is no audio information:

it seems your video capturing software could do a better job in recording/encoding this file. if this file plays well in VLC, you could try to encode through VLC and see if that produces a decent file for Ae.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines