Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with exported video (freezing)

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I exported my 30 second video as just an html and swf file. Everything works perfectly except that at around 15 seconds it freezes. I have played around with the settings and it isn't my frames that make a difference when adjusting them. It looks perfect within my Adobe Animation file. I am not sure how to get ride of this "stalling". Also, when I exported as a video my audio would not play...any help on that as well?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are things in your description that make it hard to understand. Did you import a video file and then export a SWF? Is this just an animation and not a video at all? Or did you export a video file?

If you exported a video file of an animation, and you have an MOV file that you're looking at, those can be very high data rate, and I could imagine it stalling. If that is the case, use Adobe Media Encoder to make a more moderate data rate MP4 version.

Or it could be that you exported with the option to end after a certain amount of time, instead of on the last frame.

Would you be able to post your FLA somewhere for me to look at it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an animation and when exported as either a swf, html or a mov file it would stall in the same spot. Also, when exporting as an mov file my images were extremely pixelated. The video exported all the frames, but again it just stalls in a certain place each time. I am not sure how to upload the swf file here, I can email it to you?

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

People often use dropbox or some other file sharing service to post links to example files.

It sounds like there is a code error happening. If you just do a Test Movie, do any messages get put into the Output panel?

Can't easily imagine how pixelated you mean, you could attach a screenshot to your reply. One thing though, the stage quality defaults to medium, if you put this code into frame 1 of the timeline it will improve the video export a lot:

stage.quality = "best";

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines