• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: images

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just added multiple layers of content in to an HTML5 doc in animate CC, the only navigation is a this.stop(); on the frame I wish to start on, all looks good in the timeline, however when I test the animation (Cmd enter) I get a blank screen and in the safari error console 2 errors "ReferenceError: Can't find variable: images"

and "SyntaxError: Unexpected EOF"

Anybody any clues?

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

create a new canvas document with the default publish settings and save with a new name.

test.

if no problem, copy and paste your problematic main timeline to the new document's main timeline.

test.

any problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may be coincidence regarding the EOF, but ever since one of our developers upgraded to 2017, I've caught seemingly random instances of the generated HTML document being truncated. That is, the end of the HTML would look like this:

<body onload="init();" style="margin:0px;">

<div id="animation_container" style="background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 1.00); width:900px; height:550px">

<canvas id="canvas" width="900" height="550" style="position: absolute; display: block; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 1.00);"></canvas>

<div id="dom_overlay_container" style="pointer-events:none; overflow:hidden; widt

Just dead stops in the middle of "width". Republishing always fixed it, so no idea what causes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines