• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening files in PS CS5 as layers into LR6

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 wont open files into Photoshop 5 as layers. I can only achieve this by first opening PS then going to Lightroom to Edit in..  Open as layers in PS. Would appreciate any suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

This is a known bug, with the workaround as stated by Just Shoot Me.  Please add your me-too vote and opinion to the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom 6.7: Opening photos in Photoshop from Lightroom using Edit In does not work correctly for some operations | Ph… . That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure PS is already open when you use that command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great many thanks. Had worked that out but it is so clunky couldnt believe it was right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug, with the workaround as stated by Just Shoot Me.  Please add your me-too vote and opinion to the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom 6.7: Opening photos in Photoshop from Lightroom using Edit In does not work correctly for ... . That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines