• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have reformatted hard drive without deactivation and now cant activate

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reformatted hard drive without Lightroom 6 deactivation on PC and now cant activate. I have read through the online support which says I should contact Adobe but I cant find how I can chat or phone Adobe. How do I resolve this please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou Just Shoot Me. I however have been down this path several times and get in an endless loop without getting the help I need to resolve this. I cant find where to post a chat or make a phone call. If I could find that I could then get in contact with a human.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At that link, you need to find the link for Live Chat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Us main link.PNG

Choose a Product.PNG

Download & Install.PNG

Still Need Help.PNG

Contact Adobe, Chat.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phone or chat support not available for my options, where to from here to sort this common problem where one simply reformats drive (by computer shop when doing a fresh Win10 build) and haven't deactivated product first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well then try a different option. Chat support is, AFAIK, world wide 24/7/365.

You missed one option. "Licensing and Activation". You selected Downloading and installing, which I guess doesn't allow you Chat Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the chat now thanks. Spent 90 mins on chat where they had remote access to my PC. Never again, windows files being deleted, msconfig being played with! Uninstalling LR6 without fully uninstalling and then time expiring on the chat with it dropping out so I am left to sort out myself.

Good news is I reinstalled LR6 and it seems to have cleared itself and activated correctly.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...I needed to add the tech support guy was trying to be as helpful as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines