• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sketch (Ipad pro) "Open/Send" function only sends to Behance?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Adobe Sketch for my Ipad pro a few days ago. At first, I was able to send all my work to desktop via Creative Cloud, but after a couple days of usage, the "open/send" function stopped listing all other "send to" outlets except Behance. Which is strange because I pay for a Creative Cloud account.

For some reason, opening a new page within a project seemed to reset the "send" function and now CreativeCloud is listed again as a "send to" option.

I'm not sure why this happened. How do I avoid having this issue again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Hi Ana.

Sorry you're having trouble.

I don't think it's a problem with the app; I suspect it's because you're not getting back to the correct Share icon. There are two in the app: one in the project view, and the other in edit view (when the document is open). Try this:

Open your document as if you're going to make changes to it (you should see all your drawing tools).

Tap on the Share icon (square with an arrow) in that top nav.

From that menu you'll be able to choose Open in Adobe Desktop Apps.

L

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ana.

Sorry you're having trouble.

I don't think it's a problem with the app; I suspect it's because you're not getting back to the correct Share icon. There are two in the app: one in the project view, and the other in edit view (when the document is open). Try this:

Open your document as if you're going to make changes to it (you should see all your drawing tools).

Tap on the Share icon (square with an arrow) in that top nav.

From that menu you'll be able to choose Open in Adobe Desktop Apps.

Let me know if that's not what's happening.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines