• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

paid for adobe

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how exactly this happened but I provided a credit card and was charged $1 for adobe just for installing flash?  I have never had to pay for this before and I want to make sure to cancel whatever paid subscription I have but I can't find anything in my account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Private message me the link and steps you followed to install flash.

To send a private message, mouse-over my user name and click the 'Message' button/link - this has to be done in the forums.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sheylaa69742615

Sorry to say, but you've been scammed.  Flash Player is free, and has always been free.  I recommend cancelling the credit card you provided to whomever it was that is charging you for Flash Player.  Please do send the URL you downloaded this 'paid' version of Flash to Satinder so that it can be forwarded to the Adobe fraud team.  Alternatively, you can send the URL yourself to phishing@adobe.com.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines