• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

does anyone know which text animation this is?

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as seen in this video, not sure which text animations. I'm using CC 2014, are these animations in it and could you tell me the name if they are animation presets? If not, how would I go about making an animation like that?

Custom Realms Official Server Trailer | Coming soon - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one. There are a bunch.

I suggest you open up bridge and browse the animation presets for text then type "animating text" in the search help field at the top right corner of AE and study up on how to animate text. That will get you started faster than anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this one (starts at the time): Custom Realms Official Server Trailer | Coming soon - YouTube

and I'll try find it via that also, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this will get you started - these are all the modified properties:

Start

End

2 animators: 1 for rotation and scale on X axis keyframing the offset, 2 for the opacity (same like the typewriter effect). to make sense of all of this you should invest the time as Rick suggested and study up text animators in Ae.

001.gif

if you want it to be more exact you can set the offset last keyframe further in time so it's not parallel to the opacity last keyframe. this way the text will rest into place after it has been revealed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks! really appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines