• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 Standalone

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just brought and installed Lightroom 6 standalone version but how do I upgrade to 6.1? There is no option when i go to updates. I did have Lightroom CC but stopped the subscription but the only updates that show are for CC versions and not the one I've just installed. Also also since I've installed the perpetual version I have yellow writing above the navigator panel saying my Lightroom Mobile subscription has expired. Can I get rid of this?

Paul.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

To get rid of the message about Lightroom Mobile  just click on the identity plate and pause mobile sync. As far as updates are concerned, there are not separate updates for Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. It is same program that is controlled by how it has been activated. You can download the latest update from the following website:

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get rid of the message about Lightroom Mobile  just click on the identity plate and pause mobile sync. As far as updates are concerned, there are not separate updates for Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. It is same program that is controlled by how it has been activated. You can download the latest update from the following website:

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done the message bit thanks, so if i select updates i get the option to update Photoshop CC 2017, Lightroom CC 2015 and Camera Raw CC. Do I choose Lightroom CC 2015?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the creative cloud version, and there are updates available for Photoshop as well, go ahead and update all. Is there any reason why you would want to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm using Lightroom 6 standalone version. I used to have CC but stopped the subscription and want to update the standalone version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i update just the Lightroom CC 2015 will it update my Lightroom 6 standalone version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I just realized that and was going to fix my stupid response. But, yes, you would choose to update Lightroom. As I indicated, it is the same updater for Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. So just go ahead and choose the update and let it happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brill, Thanks Jim. Appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are still being prompted to update Photoshop then that means that you must still have it installed on your computer. You don't need it, so you might as well uninstall it.. Then your application manager will prompt you to install rather than to update. You can also uninstall Bridge CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines