終了

Premiere Elements 15にZoom社のQ3で撮影した動画ファイル(形式mov)を読み込もうとすると、インポーターから一般的なエラーの報告がありました。となり、読み込めません。どうすればよいでしょうか?お教えください。

ゲスト
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

Premiere Elements 15にZoom社のQ3で撮影した動画ファイル(形式mov)を読み込もうとすると、インポーターから一般的なエラーの報告がありました。となり、読み込めません。どうすればよいでしょうか?お教えください。

表示

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

最新

museongakukan wrote:

When you try to load a video file that was taken to the Premiere Elements 15 in Zoom's Q3 (format mov), there was a common error reported by the importer. Next, it can not be read. What should I do now? Please tell us.

I think mov files are Apple Quicktime files.   There was a concern issued last year about hacking issues with the Quicktime program on Windows computers.   Adobe used to require Quicktime and stopped in version 15.   There may still be situations where Quicktime support files are needed. 

I think you may have two choices.

First, install Apple's Quicktime.  When you do, there will be a choice to install only the support files, not the actual Quicktime program. 

Second, if that doesn't work, use a program like the free Audacity to convert the mov files to another format like wav files.

Hope that helps!

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines