• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

morphing a shape into text

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to morph a shape into text, particularly a circle into the number 6.

I have learnt how to morph a square into triangle but I cant seem to get it from shape to text. Any help will be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you will find this tutorial helpful. it covers a technique to do morphing between letters that are different and does so with shape layers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your description I would do the morphing in illustrator. I think you can get a better job with a lot less work.

Check out this tutorial:

Or even fancier:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Rick, thanks for showing this workflow which is very handy. in order for this to work in this example, there is an extra step you have to make in illustrator: in order to make this blend work properly in illustrator you actually need to have a small hole in the circle to correspond with the hole in the 6. with some preparation this can work. here is a whole debate about it: Re: blending compound paths with holes, possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines