Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

latest version of after effects?

Participant ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've just signed up for an adobe cc account. I haven't had an active one for over 2 years.

The creative cloud app is only offering me After Effects CC 2014, same with premiere, media encoder and audition.

There have been more recent versions since then. Do I have to download and install the 2014 versions then maybe try to update from within the software itself?

The creative cloud app is offering me 2017 versions of illustrator, indesign and photoshop.

I ran the adobe cleaner tool as administrator to get rid of any remnants of the old apps I used to have on my computer

many thanks in advance

s

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

thanks for your reply Roei.

I've tried all the suggestions on that link. Nothing worked. After 2 days and well over 25 hours of trying and not being able to install a single application, or go back to older CC versions, I gave up on my desktop and tried to install on my laptop. That is even worse.  I can't even get the Creative Cloud app to stay open for more than few seconds. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud but no good.

I've decided to revert to my old Master Collection box set

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your reply Roei.

I've tried all the suggestions on that link. Nothing worked. After 2 days and well over 25 hours of trying and not being able to install a single application, or go back to older CC versions, I gave up on my desktop and tried to install on my laptop. That is even worse.  I can't even get the Creative Cloud app to stay open for more than few seconds. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud but no good.

I've decided to revert to my old Master Collection box set that I bought years ago. It might be dated but at least it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would contact support: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes I'll try contacting Adobe again. I managed to get afx 2015.0 working again but can't go any later than this. At lease I can use Cineware now which is brilliant 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines