• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registering Cinema 4D Lite

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I originally opened C4D Lite I skipped over the registration, and now I'm wanting to use the MoGraph menu. C4D tells me to register the product so I can access the MoGraph features, I've looked in the menus and cannot seem to locate the "register" section.

Anyone know where I might find this?

Thanks

Dion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

If it's anything like my full version of C4D, it's under Personalize.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help --> Register Online in C4D Lite

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is that in the C4D lite menu?

I don't see it. Feeling real dumb right about now.Screen Shot 2013-06-19 at 9.28.11 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's anything like my full version of C4D, it's under Personalize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BINGO!
Thank you very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2015 Aug 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, it worked with me also, I am waiting for activation mail right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little disappointed other mograph functions/effectors aren't included in C4D light... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in c4d lite

>Help>Personalise

if the dialogue box gives you a C4D Lite ID but nothing else, go to this web address

http://lite.maxon.net/aftereffects

lite.maxon.net/aftereffects

and enter your ID. Maxon wil email you an activation code a few minutes later.

Well worth doing in my opinion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! Please could anyone help me with stop my asking window from activate already activated cinema 4D lite please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they made changes to the 2017 version of Cinema 4D Lite and haven't updated their instructions? I cannot find an input field to enter in an activation key. I went through the process of registering three times now, have had three activation codes sent and no place to enter any of them into. The instructions in the email from Maxon simply say to go to Help/Personalize and I'm taken to the same registration screen again. I'm on Chapter 12 of Chris Meyers' Apprentice book for After Effects and I won't be able to do the chapter in its entirety if I can't unlock certain features the activation key enables. Maxon will only provide support for a licensed full version and crishdesign.com's forum link is broken so I can't post there.

Please let me know as I am at a total loss here. Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the activation code but there is no place I can find to enter it - when I go to the HELP/PERSONALIZE... menu in the application it only shows me the page to register to GET the code. I _HAVE_ the code just no where to enter it to get the new features 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines