• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting as JPEG

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to export photos with a watermark on them, but need them as a jpeg. The only option seems to be to export them as a pdf, and because the files are large they are difficult to convert to jpeg. I'm also not too great with technical stuff, does anyone know a fairly simple way of converting the photos or exporting them as jpeg please?? This is really urgent as I have a deadline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you aren't doing something right. No matter how large a file is it can still be exported as a JPG and you can still place a watermark on it.

Please show a screen shot of the Export dialog window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the export dialog, or are you trying to do this from the print module or slideshow module? In the export dialog you can choose from JPEG, TIF or PSD. And you should be able to add a watermark to any of those formats. I don't understand what you are using that limits you to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines