• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Can't work with my old NAS photos

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully used Lightroom for years with no issues. Upgraded to Lightroom CC last year and used it for several months without any issues. Used the same NAS Qnap to store all my photos. At once Lightroom stop work with my old photos imported before. All my Catalog the same. Im still able to work with NAS, import  another photos to NAS folder and work with, but Lightroom display the before imported files with question marks and "The file could not be found" messages. Means Lightroom can find the photos in Finder, display in Library but message "The file could not be found" in Develop. I have no idea where the problem is.

Any help you can give me will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

It is some type of permissions issue. This seems to be a common thread with Sierra and NAS boxes.

As I don't use a Mac anymore and have never used a NAS to store my images on I'm not certain of a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is some type of permissions issue. This seems to be a common thread with Sierra and NAS boxes.

As I don't use a Mac anymore and have never used a NAS to store my images on I'm not certain of a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I have found the step by step solution for now. Folder by folder. Relink all the photos by Ctrl click on the folder and choosing Find Missing Folder from the context menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines