• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want export-to-folder naming preset

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in a way that I often export whole folders (after edit) to an external drive.

I am looking for a solution to have a folder naming convention, so that I can just klick an export template and it will export the entire folder to a new folder, that creates the name accoring to the settings I have given it.

Just like the way we can create file naming presets, I want export-to-folder naming preset

I dont think its possible, but I would like it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What "settings" are you giving?

I see the simplest is to create your export preset something like my screen-clip:

Export to a "Specific Folder"  and choose your external drive (and maybe a 'master' folder)

Tick the box for [Put in a sub-folder]

Save the Export dialog as a preset.

Now when you use this preset, the only setting you need to do is type in a name for the sub-folder and [Export].

ScreenShot010.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines