• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to allocate 0.015 MB of memory at AE 2017

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several days ago, I upgraded my AE to 2017 (14.0.0.207) in my two Mac, one has 24MB of RAM and the other has 32MB of RAM.

I tried to Warp stabilize but following message occurs very often. As you know, if this happens, I have to force quit AE, start AE, load the project, and then begin Warp Stabilization again.

I had been experienced this issue before sometimes, but not so frequently. Previously, if this happens, after restarting AE and rerun Warp Stabilization, stabilization completed well.

However after upgrading to AE 2017, for some footages, this error happens continuously, no matter how many time I restart AE and and rerun Warp Stabilization.

AE unable to allocate memory.jpg

I tried to make time lapse footage. A footage contains 100~600 Canon 5D Mark3 Raw files. That is total size range from 1.x GB to 15 GB.

I usually import those Raw files, stabilize them, and then export to Prores 422 HQ via Media Encode.

I have done this for more than a year.

After changing 16bpc to 8bpc, it seems this error happend less often, but this error still happen for some footages continuously.

I tried to increase Media/Disk cache, and RAM reserved to Adobe applications, but didn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you go to ProRes before you stabilize?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  not tried that yet. I will try to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved my problem: Preference > Memory and uncheck "Reduce cache size".

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for sharing what worked. Your system is high on memory so it's interesting this was the case. if you have not updated to 14.0.1, you should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, 14.0.1 is what caused the problem in the first place. I will wait for a few updates before updating AE next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines