• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 14 Changing My Video Completely

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this may sound odd but I have a video that I have been trying to edit but every time I put it into P.E. 14 it changes the video completely. I'm dead serious. I'll explain and then link to a video on YouTube showing what is happening. I'm ready to go beserk on this thing because it has been doing this a lot recently. Anyways here's how it changes it. Within the first :45 of the video the intro repeats twice and then it cuts ahead in the video but the audio stays the same. I know it makes no sense, but anyways, when I look at the end of the video at around 3:35 it no longer contains my outro; instead it contains audio from what should be about thirty seconds before that.

I know this may sound confusing but it really is happening. I have tried restarting adobe and my computer to no avail, I have updated adobe P.E. as well. I am using a video I only have one of in my computer so the source video and the clip I'm trying to edit are the same file, so this should not happen at all. I am using windows 10 with intel onboard graphics if it helps. Also am using Premiere elements 14, if i didn't mention it already.

Here's the link to the video on YT: Adobe Premiere Elements Glitch Like Crazy!!! - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting the preview files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob, thanks for replying. One sec. while I pull up P.E. and try that real quick.........

Okay, after looking around I only have the option to delete all rendered files for ALL projects.  The delete rendered files option is grayed out. I clicked delete all rendered files for all projects, then restarted P.E. Still happening. Thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder is this video coming from and what format and resolution is the video?

What processor do you have and with which graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, thanks for responding. I've seen your videos on using P.E. on YouTube and they were helpful for me a few months ago so thank you for those.

To answer your questions: The camcorder is a JVC Everio Model No. GZ-HM45BU

Resolution and Format:  The video is in .mp4 and 1920x1080 resolution

Processor and Graphics: I'm using an Intel core i-7 4790 @ 3.60Ghz with on board graphics, I have no graphics card as I mainly do light editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Quicktime 7 installed,per the system requirements for the program?

And have you ensured that your Intel graphics driver is up to date (either from the Intel site or from your computer manufacturer's site rather than Windows)?

d

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies for not being back to reply, Steve. Have been very busy. I do have Quicktime7 but have not checked my graphics driver for updates, I will do that now.....okay gotta restart the computer. I'll report back in a day or so after messing with adobe to see what has happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines