• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error zero dominator 17::17, and frame rates

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a strange error after the last update of After Effects 14.0.1.5.

I Cant import image sequenses in the right frame rate. I have the Import preferences set to 25fps as I Always have, but when then import a .jpg sequense rendered out from 3ds max or premiere and add it to the timeline I get this " Error zero dominator in ratio muliply" 

If I change the preferences to 30fps and import and then interprete the file to 25fps it works until I save the file then all imported clips gp back to 30fps and I need to interpete them again.

What has happen is there a bug or something I missed in the uppgrade, I have tried to uninstall and install again but the error is still there.

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

there is a bug with jpg sequences in CC2017. see it here: Known issues in After Effects CC 2017 . more workarounds here: Re: AE CC 2017 - BIG Bug interpreting the FPS of the sequence of images

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All old Project get the same message!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed version 2015.3 and it works fine, something strange must have happen in version 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a bug with jpg sequences in CC2017. see it here: Known issues in After Effects CC 2017 . more workarounds here: Re: AE CC 2017 - BIG Bug interpreting the FPS of the sequence of images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

I got the instructions to use AE 2015 but  I can render as .png from 3dsMax and everything works Ok. But the next update this maybe is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines