• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photomerge in Photoshop Elements 14

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched the Adobe site and searched the internet. The tutorials tell me either to got to File>Automation. That does not exist on my menu. There is a Automated Tools under File but it is grayed out. I cannot click on it.

Another tutorial tells me to go to Enhance and click on "photomerge". It does not exist on my menu.

The only way I can access photomerge, I finally found on my own, is through Guided mode and automatic photo merge. It did not do a thing.

I have old photos that are too big to scan so I scan the top half and then the bottom half. Or one side and then the other.

I thought this program stitched photos together.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobeuserinpoverty wrote:

I have searched the Adobe site and searched the internet. The tutorials tell me either to got to File>Automation. That does not exist on my menu. There is a Automated Tools under File but it is grayed out. I cannot click on it.

Another tutorial tells me to go to Enhance and click on "photomerge". It does not exist on my menu.

The only way I can access photomerge, I finally found on my own, is through Guided mode and automatic photo merge. It did not do a thing.

One of the hundreds of posts about that in the present forum:

How do I install Panorama feature in Elements 14

Yes the feature has been moved from the Expert view to the Guided edits.

You can also use the Organizer the old way from the menu 'Edit >> Photomerge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the link you gave me. Instead of hundreds I only found the one question and one response. It still did not help. Like I said in my first post I did find it in Guided. I clicked on the 2 photos in my photo bin, then clicked photomerge. Nothing happened except one photo disappeared in the photo bin and one remained on the workplace area. Nothing merged.

Why did Adobe go to a more difficult way of doing this? The videos on Youtube are so easy and straight forward. Why doesn't Adobe have a manual on Photoshop Elements 14?When I click the photomerge there are different options for it. Adobe doesn't offer any information that explains the options. When I search the site they only have help for older versions.

So there is either some other trick to get Elements to merge or it just doesn't offer it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Elements 14 downloaded an upgrade today. After I installed the upgrade I tried photomerge again. It now works with the 14.1 upgrade. Adobe needs a manual though specifically for Elements 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to the page no. 238 of https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/photoshop-elements_reference.pdf  for photomerge Guided Edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In PSE 14 I believe the manual can be downloaded from the help menu, not sure though.  There is also a manual for editor separately.  If you can't find it in help in organizer & editor help, get back to me and I'll look further in my notes, memory often fails me these days - senior moments are mostly permanent lately!  Trish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines