• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Disgraceful customer service

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.  I'm unable to publish my Muse website, "error code 500 font issue".  What I'm I suppose to do hold my joystick until they decide to acknowledge the needs of their customers?  What about my need to publish a website on time?  I'll loss clients, reputation and interest in Adobe under these circumstances.   Inexcusable arrogance of  corporate elites whose main purpose is to suck revenue from the consumers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blue Ice,

I totally understand your concern at this point of time and trust me that I will be helping you out till the issue is fixed or at least show you a way of how getting this fixed.

Many apologies for your not so pleasant experience with the Customer Care.

Let's work as a team here and get this fixed.

instead of starting al over again could you please let me know if you or the customer care has tried performing any troubleshooting to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to what Ankush said, do you have a case number for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines