• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ressources over sampled

Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting Muse project I have a message for several ressources over sampled. In my ressource panel there is NO ressource with this message !!!!

How can I find my over sampled ressources ?

Thanks for the help

Jean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check this video for more info in resampling in Muse - Understanding the size and resolution of your graphics

This forum link might also help you - Placed FW asset into Muse. Original Size = 908w x 2323h. Muse auto resampled to 800w x 2048h. I need... ​

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thanks for your answer, but my problem is when my muse project is loading I got a message :

"The document has 9 links to OVER SAMPLED ressources, please....."

ANd when I check the ressource status in ressource panel, all ressources are OK,

There is not one ressource with "over sampled" status, So how can I find these 9 ressources ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this thread - document contains 2 links to assets being upsampled, it's exactly the same issue you are facing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thanks, I tried to relink all resources but it does not solve all problems. (I came from 9 problems to 3 and then back to 7 without any reason or message !!!)

The proposed solution is " it VERY common to get false ones after letting muse auto update the .muse file but you can relink the photo (other images) and that should make it go away"

What means really  "other images" ?

Should I relink all images to some others and than came back to the correct one ?

Is there no solution to know where the problems are ?

Why are they not displayed in Resource panel ?

I have over 100 links !!!!

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Jean Kubler

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

By trying and relinking one by one all ressources without any success. I found a very strange situation. My main page has a back ground image.

Original size : 5000x3310

resampled size : 5000x3310

Max used size : 3539x2343

The size of this image is linked to the number of  errors !!!!

With this size I have one link on error, if I reduce the size I get 6 or 7 links on errors !!!!!

Please help

What is the relation ?

If I resize the back ground image more to the used size I have 7 errors !!!

Is there i way to get a correct size for the back ground

Many thanks for your help

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please attach a screenshot of the link errors which you are getting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here is the message I get, the number of over sampled resources is currently one, but just by re linking the main page back ground image it became 7 !!!!!

Many thanks for your help

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Is there a way to find the over sampled images NOT MARKED AS in resource window ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although you are getting that warning, however, does it crash your Muse or corrupts the file?

Or your file looks good after uploading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every thing seems OK, I have no idea of the source of that warning message.

The thing is, just by modifying a page the number of warnings is going up or down without any reason. And I am unable to see if there are "real" problems or not. If a warning is detected at load, it should be displayed in the resources panel.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the last update of Muse

Still the same problem

Over sampled ressources are not marked in ressource panel

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines