• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated Composition (made of AI layers) when Zoomed In

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am working a lot with AI vector files in AE. I know that Continuously Rasterize is used for AI files when we want our AI file not to be pixelated when zoomed in. The question is, what tool should I use in AE when I want Composition (in my case composition is made of a couple of AI files and they represent some cartoon character) not to be pixelated when zoomed in in another composition???

Below I will provide some pics so I can help as much as I can so you guys understand my question.

1. Even though the quality of this picture is not so good u can see how AI layer stays sharp when zoomed in.

Teacher.JPG

2. HERE IS THE CATCH. In this case it is blurry when zoomed in. I'm looking for AE tool who will solve this problem and make Teacher composition sharp when zoomed in just like AI file above.

Teacher2.JPG

3. I provided this pic soo you guys can see why I'm importing Teacher.ai file as Composition.

Teacher3.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

press the collapse switch and it will respect the transformation inside hence the name collapse transformations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that already. When I mark that than everything zooms in except that composition...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's not something you need to "try" - it's what has to be checked. if you got any issues after that please explain further: what does it mean "everything" zooms but? the screenshot shows only one composition so what else is there? just to be clear, we are talking about zooming with the camera and not zooming in the composition magnification. please show screenshots with the collapse switch turned on and explain the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines