Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PE15 visual display does not sync with audio track in Expert/Edit mode

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is the video?

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have and how much RAM?

Video from non-camcorder sources (particularly screen recorders like SnagIt and FRAPS) often uses variable frame rates, which can throw the video out of sync in a video editor likePremiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Essentials 13 still works so nothing's changed. I use an HXR-MC2000U/2000N. 

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camcorder: HXR-MC2000U/MC2000NPC:             Dell Inspiron 8 GB RAM

I purchased PE15 Sunday (112716) once it was downloadedand was up and running I opened the AVCHD clips and dragged them to thetimeline. Video and audio tracks were synced. At the 12 minute and a fewseconds mark the visual in the Edit visual display froze, the audio trackcontinued to play. Depending where I placed the cursor from there the resultwas different. Sometimes the visual would speed up sometimes frozen. I’ve been producing 60minute church worship videos for a few years now and since PE13 worked with AVCHDclips from the same camcorder for the last couple of years what’s up with PE15?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have?  What are you using for a graphics card?  NVIDIA maybe? 

"...what’s up with PE15?"  It is working well on most machines, including mine.   Some seem to be having issues with automatically updated NVIDIA drivers on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get it. Premiere Essentials 13 works great. No issues. The first time I dropped the clips to the Premiere Essentials 15 timeline the  Edit visual display freezes at the 12 minute and a few seconds mark. I'm using the same Camcorder and Dell PC. What's the difference between Premiere Essentials 13 & 15 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SORRY IT TOOKSO LONG TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. THE CAMCORDER AND DELL PC ARE DEDICATED FORCAPTURE AND EDIT OF A CHURCH SERVICE ONCE A WEEK.

I’D BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THE ADOBE PREMIEREESSENTIALS 13 PROCESS AND THOUGHT I MIGHT GAIN MORE CAPABILITIES WITH THEUPGRADE TO PREMIERE ESSENTIALS 15.

SONY DIGITALHD VIDEO CAMERA RECORDER HXR-MC2000U/MC2000N

AVCHD FORMAT

HDMI RESOLUTION

DELLINSPIRON 3847 SYSTEM

SYSTEM:                                DELL INSPIRON3847

EDITION:                              WINDOWS 10 HOME

VERSION:                              1607

PROCESSOR:                        INTEL CORE i5-4460

CPU@ 3.20 GHz 3.20

INSTALLEDRAM:               8.00 GB

SYSTEM TYPE:                     64-bit operating system,x64-based processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines