Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click button to change and show second image and state

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to create a button for my IPad children's book that shows 1 state of a button (i.e. in the case a chicken behind corn) and want another image to show once the button is clicked on and remain (i.e. chicken in front of corn).  The book is about animals hiding, however I need the second state to remain. When i try and place the second state after the first is clicked, it tries to create another separate button. I am a bit confused. I must be missing something as other tutorials say you can just image > place on top and select the file, but this only creates a second button. I would really appreciate an easy explanation and a couple of steps to do this. See below my images

button state 1

button state 2

Thanks a lot

Leticia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file format do you use on ipad? If this is PDF than you can't do this, because iOs PDF-readers not support PDF-multimedia features fully.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're doing a fixed layout epub, this would be easily accomplished with a multi state object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines