Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upgrade to LR v. 6.7 Mac for purchased LR, I'm not on CC version

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

I upgraded to Mac Sierra last week and have had constant LR crashes on my Mac.

I own my LR and don't have the CC version.

I am frustrated that there is not an upgrade posted on the updates page, as it should be there for us to download.

Since I'm not on creative cloud and have a stand-alone version of LR, how can I find the upgrade please?

thanks so much, Teri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased some version of Lightroom 6 (you didn't say what version you purchased) then you can update to Lightroom 6.7 from

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

If you purchased Lightroom 5, then you'd have to purchase Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I saw this page but I don't have the CC application on my Mac, only Lightroom... since I'm not a paid member I don't have this application.  Should I have this app on my Mac, how can I download it please?  Then once I have the app on my computer I can download upgrade from there?  Thanks DJ!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand the question. That page has the downloads for Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the directions say this below, that i need to launch Creative Cloud app then I can download... however I don't have the Creative Cloud app on my Mac computer... So the question is how do I get this app on my computer please?  I only have Lightroom on my computer and can't access Creative Cloud app so I probably need to download it... thanks DJ!

How do I check for and install the most current updates?

Creative Cloud:

Launch the Creative Cloud app from your Applications (Mac) or Programs (Win) folder if it’s not already open.

Click on the Creative Cloud icon in the top menu (Mac) or the system tray in the lower left (Win) to open the Creative Cloud window. Click on Apps to display available updates:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you have changed the question you are asking in this thread from "how to install Lightroom 6.7" (which is what I thought we were discussing) to "how do I check for the most current update"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well yes -- but that is because I've gone in a circle with this situation -- so should I repost the question? 

I don't understand why I wasn't required to download Adobe CC app when I purchased the software in June -- but technology changes so rapidly it doesn't matter at this point..

so shall I repost with this new question under a new topic?

thanks as always for your kind help DJ!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines