Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock photo uploaded monochrome pictures are much lighter than the original

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there

Could anyone tell me, why monochrome / black and white pictures are much brighter than the original files when I upload them.
These pictures lose the impact when they where brighetened automatically by adobe stock.

Thanks for your answer and regards.

Vanity

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Make sure your files are uploaded in sRGB format, they should display normally when done so.

Generally you are better off uploading color versions of your images as opposed to B&W. Most designers prefer to add their own post processing effects including black and white conversions to match their project exactly. As a result, it is more difficult to get black and white content approved fyi.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Not really sure but you might want to check out Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

Thanks for your replay. But on the common questions, Adobe stock there are no informations

about my problem. Hope somebody can tell me what's wrong.

Regards

Jackie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure your files are uploaded in sRGB format, they should display normally when done so.

Generally you are better off uploading color versions of your images as opposed to B&W. Most designers prefer to add their own post processing effects including black and white conversions to match their project exactly. As a result, it is more difficult to get black and white content approved fyi.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines