Exit

import cr2 Fles from powershot to lightroom5 not possible

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

import cr2 Fles from powershot g9x to lightroom5 is not possible

what  kind of options i have

i found it poor that is adobe do not upgrade the sw that i can import this newer cr2 files ,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your options:

1. Purchase Lightroom 6
  2. Subscribe to Lightroom CC
  3. Use the FREE Adobe DNG converter to convert your CR2 files to DNG, and then import the DNGs into LR 5

i found it poor that is adobe do not upgrade the sw that i can import this newer cr2 files ,

Just about every software manufacturer doesn't upgrade old versions of the software. If you want the current set of features and camera support, you have to pay for the current software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just about every software manufacturer doesn't upgrade old versions of the software. If you want the current set of features and camera support, you have to pay for the current software.

You are yoking......

there are plent of software devolp that makes updates for their SW, in this case it is only one step below the actual sw release.

Customer satisfaction is not appreciated at Adobe. Otherwise they would not behave as opposed to their customers, I can only warn others to refer to Adobe products.

Maybe this post will be censored, possibly fits well into the American system, where the next waterboarding will be allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a joke at all

I had Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 97 - both from Microsoft

I bought a computer with Windows 7 and my Office 97 not only would not run, it would not even install

Microsoft made NO EFFORT to update Office 97 to make it run on Win 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

manfredb95098883 wrote:

You are yoking......

there are plent of software devolp that makes updates for their SW,

I didn't say that other software manufacturers don't update their software. I said they don't update OLD versions of their software.

Otherwise they would not behave as opposed to their customers, I can only warn others to refer to Adobe products.

So you think Adobe is actively trying to alienate their customers ... then why would they provide any updates or new features at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you think Adobe is actively trying to alienate their customers ..

Yes that's my opinion ,

i bought Lightroom in the Year 2015, and now 1 years later a must pay the next 130 , --euro

ok ,  I will finished my experience with adobe, and will give a warning to all my friends,

I liked Lightroom, but now I will change my decision, .....

for ever.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

now 1 years later a must pay the next 130

Really? I stated earlier there is a FREE option, that's a lot less than 130

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines