• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"4 Warnings Unexpected response to PHP query" in Adobe Muse

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a slight dilemma. For about a year or so now I’ve been using Adobe Muse to create and update my website. I recently updated both Muse (to CC2017) and my website, but when I publish via ftp (directly from Muse which is how I’ve done it up until now) it gives me the following message: 

4 Warnings Unexpected response to PHP query. PHP may not be configured correctly on your web server. Contact your hosting provider or website administrator about how to configure PHP support. Failed to enable browser caching for folder "css/". Failed to enable browser caching for folder "images/". Failed to enable browser caching for folder "scripts/“. 

This is causing my sight to load very slowly most of the time. I had a mobile and tablet version of the site and deleted them and even went back to the older version of Muse to try and republish the original site, but to no avail.

Is there a certain PHP version that Muse supports? Is there something I can do within Muse? I've reached out to my hosting provider, but aside from making me aware of the highest PHP version that they support (which I was already aware of) they weren't much help. I'm not a coder and do not specialize in websites, thus the reason why Muse is an awesome tool for me.

I'm contemplating switching hosting providers, but having been with the current provider for almost 10 years, I wanted to reach out to Adobe first about possible solutions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This has to do with the web server, moreover, it looks like there is an issue with the old cache on your server.

what you can try here is reaching our to your host and asking them to clear all your files from the server and reupload the muse site again.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for for the help, but unfortunately that didn't work. I personally cleared out all the files from the server and reuploaded the muse site, but it gives me the same error message and my site still takes a very long time to load. I'm really not quite sure what else to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have any third party widgets on your site?

If yes, please try removing them and reuploading your site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines