Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting many pages into different spots

Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sending out a survey to over 5,000 people. The surveys will be personalized. I have each of them converted into a single PDF document in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro and I'm wondering if I can insert a cover page (also personalized) from a separate PDF document in the right order and before each individual survey, basically staggering the cover pages and the four page surveys. I know how to insert individual pages and rearrange the order, but I don't know if doing that automatically on such a large scale is possible. Anyone know?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be possible, yes, but it would require the development of a custom-made script.

However, 5000 files might be a bit too much for Acrobat to handle in a single process, so you might need to do it in batches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I assumed it would need a custom script, but wanted to make sure. Any idea on where I might go to either have that done or learn about it? I know a little VBA, but nothing about Adobe script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is something I could potentially create for you. If you're interested you can contact me at try6767 at gmail.com and we'll discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines