• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invert left and right panel LR CC

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I try to invert the left and right panel under LR CC  is it possible ? If yes how ? Thanks. Best regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am left handed and I want to use a graphic tablet. If it's not possible how to configure LR the best way with my Wacom pro tablet ? Regards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To build on dj_paige's reply, many left-handers have asked for the ability to swap panels -- see this feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Swap panels for Left-Handers | Photoshop Family Customer Community  . Please add your me-too vote and opinion of why you want that feature to make it a little more likely that Adobe will implement it before the next ice age.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer i vote for the request and gave my opinion. It's silly that we can't customize the software this way... It seems that the post is older than 3 years. I'm not sure lefties will be heard. We're only 10%. I cross my fingers. Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines