• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC2017 Issues

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm experiencing some frustrating issues with After effects. In Ae cc2017.0  (version 14.0.1.5 ) after the prerendering is done the playback don't work, even though the Info is displaying the fps and frame etc. it's just stuck on the first frame. Every time this happen ( several times a day ) I need to close and then restart after effets, re-open my project and then it's back to almost normal.
I've been stuck with cc2014 since the playback is not working properly since that release ( you know when you work with audio it's fine to drop frame instead of slowing down everything whien previewing).

Is it possible to find a way to make the playback work again without quitting all the time ?

Config in case you need

Win 8.1 Pro

i7 5930k / 64gb ram

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, there's a bug fix for that version that just came out a day or two ago.  Do you have it?

It might fix your problems... or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no update displayed for Ae in my creative cloud window. Thanks anyway !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines