• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get Muse to update the CRCs for files?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is a Lenovo desktop PC running Windows 10.

I have been attempting to upload changes in my website www.ileneproctor.net. When I initiate a Publish command, I ultimately get a message: "Failed to update the CRSs for some of the included files. Possible reasons: circular references / not all include files were reported correctly / some included files were not exported." Then Muse exits. I have recently changed computers and have been successful uploading the website to my computer, reconnecting assets to computer and online assets, connection to the host site (godaddy.com) without problem, but no luck or knowledge how to repair this problem. The Previews appear perfect, but I am unable to even get the program to export HTML to my computer or the host. I'm lost!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Hello,

Check this post where the solution to this issue is given - Error when uploading my site to Business Catalyst (Failed to update CRC's) ​

This issue has been apparently fixed in the prerelease build https://museprerlease.com Can you try downloading that build and let us know if this issue has been resolved for you?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

step one - try and publish the site to a temporary BC ... Does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Business Catalyst, but I get the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

place all the site assests in to a folder (not on the desktop or a google drive) then try uploading the site from that folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Check this post where the solution to this issue is given - Error when uploading my site to Business Catalyst (Failed to update CRC's) ​

This issue has been apparently fixed in the prerelease build https://museprerlease.com Can you try downloading that build and let us know if this issue has been resolved for you?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines