Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account blocked

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The link to our portfolio became inactive today, and I'm unable to access the Contributor website at all, even to open a support ticket. After the correspondence with Chad Bridwell from Adobe Stock, we found out that our account was blocked due to some problems with model releases and the number of similar images that had been uploaded. I am unpleasantly surprised that it was done without any prior notice. I am sure we'll be able to resolve the issue even if we did something wrong, but since the system is new, I'm confident that this is just a misunderstanding.

Please let me know the next steps to resolve these issues.

Thanks,

Roman

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

I have your account information and will contact you directly later today about the issues within your account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Roman,

Please submit a ticket through the Contributor Portal and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

Thanks for getting back to me. As I said, I am unable to access Adobe's Contributor Portal. After logging in, I am redirected to a page that displays a 500 error:

Image 2016-11-30 at 10.37.02 AM.png

Thanks,

Roman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have your account information and will contact you directly later today about the issues within your account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haven't received anything from you so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines