Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Lightroom 5 and Serial Number

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't find my hard copy file folder with Lightroom 5 and my Serial Number.  One can I reinstall Lightroom 5 from the internet?  From Adobe? I registered it in 2013 with Adobe.

We had a power outage and my hard drive on my iMac went out.  I took it to an Apple Certified repair place.  They were able to recover some portions of my hard drive, and also replaced my iMac with a new hard drive.  How do I get the Lightroom 5 reinstalled on my new hard drive?  All my programs were lost.

The only programs that were recovered were Word and Excel and Pages.

I need to finish a job by tomorrow for a client.

!

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your serial number show on your account page?

https://accounts.adobe.com/ then click Plans & Products at the top to find a list of your programs and serial numbers

If yes, download Lightroom https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally found my program and Serial Number.  I have since gotten an external hard drive to back up my computer and ALL my other photo files and Lightroom Files back up daily on an external drive.  I did not loose anything other than my program files.  So thankful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I put my serial number in under my account and Adobe said it was used.  When I try to look for registered products it does not show I registered it but I did.  All it shows is CC and I don't have anything downloaded from CC I don't even have an account with CC.

I just need my Lightroom to work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you invest in a UPS system, a battery backup power supply. Not desktop computer should be without one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines