• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash PLayer Will Not Install

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window 7 machine.....Flash Player downloads fine but at 50% during the install it always fails...can anyone help me with this? I have uninstalled all versions on the machine and I am not running any antivirus and I'm not behind any firewall....this makes no sense....please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What is the name of the file you are using?  For what browser are you installing Flash Player for?  I'll need to get the various install log files to troubleshoot the failure.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide all files listed: Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, and FlashInstall.log.  Note that if this is a 64-bit OS 2 FlashInstall.log files are required (from system32 and syswow64 directories).  The log files should be from the same installation attempt, not from different installation attempts, as such, you may need to run the installer again to obtain the files from the same installation attempt.

After gathering all files upload them to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines