• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Could load plug in" message displays when attempting to view flash content

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could load  plug in, appears on this website and other websites. I have Google Chrome and window 7. I never have had this issue before. Google shows is on and I have downloaded the latest Flash Player thank you

[moderator] updated title to accurately reflect issue being reported]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check the flash player version by navigating to the site Adobe - Flash Player  Also please share the chrome version you are using.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

23.0.0.207 I could not see anything else. what do you mean ‘’ share Chrome..

Thanks

Jent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi forumfotos

To obtain the Chrome version navigate to chrome://help.  This will tell you what version of Chrome you have and whether or not it's the latest version.

Please try the following the following:

1. Launch Chrome
  2. In the address bar at the top, type chrome://plugins and press Enter
  3. Look for Adobe Flash Player entry and make note of the Location path (where Chrome is loading Flash Player plugin from)
    If the Location path doesn’t display, click +Details in the top right to show plugin details
  4. If the Location Path is something like C:\Users\UserID\AppData\Local\Goole\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash, proceed to step 5. Otherwise, stop and post the Location Path in your reply.
  5. Exit out of Chrome
  6. Using Windows Explorer go to the <PATH>/PepperFlash directory obtained in step 3. E.G Win: C:\Users\UserID\AppData\Local\Goole\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash
    Note: AppData is a hidden directory, if you don't see it you'll need to enable viewing hidden files/folders.  See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files
  7. Delete the version number directory (e.g. 23.0.0.166)
  8. Launch Chrome
  9. In the address bar at the top, type chrome://components and press Enter
  10. Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry
  11. Click the corresponding Check for updates button
  12. Flash Player plugin should download and install
  13. View Flash content

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I dont know where is  Windows Explorer  to see  <PATH>/PepperFlash.  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Windows Explorer is what you use to search for files on your system:

Click Start and in the search field enter Windows Explorer, then select Windows Explorer from the search results.

start-WindowsExplorer.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THis is the result  , I can not see '' <PATH>/PepperFlash// thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows Explorer you need to navigate to the directory location listed in chrome://plugins.  For example:

In Google Chrome, when you navigate to chrome://plugins, and locate the Flash Player Plugin, copy the file path up to and including PepperFlash directory (don't include the version number directory or the the file name).

Then open Windows Explorer and paste the path in the navigation field.  Hit Enter and it should take you to the appropriate location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I sent before a screen shot, of my windows 7 , of Windows Explorer  I can not locate the page you suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines