• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom modules do not show my entire photo

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is not showing the entire photo. The top, bottom and sides of the photo will not show in any of the modules, yet, if I open it in Photoshop or OnOne....it is there. NOT, however if I save it to a JPEG....then it is cropped off just like it appears in the LR modules. FRUStRATED.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

GOOD GRIEF!

I feel like an idiot.....at some point in my exhausted stupor...I must have "cropped" this image!!!!

It is there....just like it's supposed to be and I feel like I'm loosing it!

I am so sorry...yet so thankful that it is just me and not a lot of tap dancing involved.

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please show us a screen capture?

Also please state the exact version NUMBER of your Lightroom; and the exact version NUMBER of your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also give us some info about camera model.

Some DSLRs that are 'Full-frame' can be set in menus to 'Cropped sensor' ( eg. APS-C). This would open your 'full-size' raw image files in Lightroom with the crop in place.

Have you tried using the Lr Crop tool on these images?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GOOD GRIEF!

I feel like an idiot.....at some point in my exhausted stupor...I must have "cropped" this image!!!!

It is there....just like it's supposed to be and I feel like I'm loosing it!

I am so sorry...yet so thankful that it is just me and not a lot of tap dancing involved.

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 9.38.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-29 at 9.38.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 9.43.15 PM.pngYes...hello and thank you. I am sending 3 screen shots. One is from the LR grid and the other is individual pic in the library module, but it is the same in all modules including print etc. The third screen shot is what I get when I "open in Photoshop" from LR...the whole thing...like it's supposed to be.???

I am using the latest version from CC 2015.7 Release Camera Raw 9.7 Splash screen artwork by Bettina Guber.

I am using MacOS Sierra version 10.12.1

My camera is a Canon 5D Mkiii.

Again...thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines