• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Branch to Premiere Elements

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, where can i start a new conversation about premiere element 7 ? i'm lost , this is the first screen a found in the last 2 hours ......... help me please

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Premiere Elements Forum http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a problem... i'm using windows 10 with premiere element 7 , i'm trying to import ntsc file from a gopro that was tranfer on my computer.

i can see the file on windows media player but i cant import it in adobe premiere.

i installed the latest version of quicktime as said somewhere else (2016/11)

its sais that the program dosent support the file or the codec is not install.

is there a link for me to install more codec or you might think is something else ?

thanks for helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Version 7 of Premiere Elements is pretty old, and it does not edit video well from non-tape video sources. An upgrade to version 11 or later would certainly resolve your problem. But editing Go Pro on version 7 is quite a stretch. GoPro video was barely considered an editable consumer video format back in 2008!

Although you will also need Quicktime 7 installed per the program's requirements in order to edit MOV and some other video formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines